I chanced upon them at an incredible junk shop & antique store on my way up to hudson, ny. They would look perfect in a corner somewhere, but no way they would fit in my apartment.
yes, we found the store right along route 9, not far from bard. some of the stuff there is incredible (e.g. a jar of vintage litmus paper kits!). it's incredible that you've been to the same place.
4 comments:
I want all of those cases. They look beautiful in your photos.
I chanced upon them at an incredible junk shop & antique store on my way up to hudson, ny. They would look perfect in a corner somewhere, but no way they would fit in my apartment.
I think I know that store . . . it's close to Bard on 9 or 9G? I've found some great stuff there!
porter,
yes, we found the store right along route 9, not far from bard. some of the stuff there is incredible (e.g. a jar of vintage litmus paper kits!). it's incredible that you've been to the same place.
karen
Post a Comment